Thermoplastic Membrane Roofing Sacramento
Call Us Today! (916) 404-0002
If you are in Sacramento and are looking for an affordable yet durable roofing system for your a flat or slope roof residential or commercial property, thermoplastic membrane roofing might be the right choice for you. The popularity of thermoplastic roofing systems is increasing at a rapid pace in Sacramento and more and more business and home owners are showing interest in it as a roofing option. Thermoplastic membrane roofs offer the perfect combination of EPDM rubber and PVC roofs, but at a cost that is much more affordable compared to PVC.
If you are looking for this type of roof for your own Sacramento property, then the team at Monsters Roofing is only a phone call away. We have been in the roofing industry for quite a long time now and are well aware of the roofing needs specific to Sacramento.
Types of Thermoplastic Roofing
Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC): PVC sheets are prepared by calendaring, extruding and reinforcing mats with glass fiber. This roofing contains plasticizers as well as stabilizers and many other additives in order to enhance flexibility and other needed physical properties. There are a few membranes in this category that are even made with fleece, which is non-woven and placed at the side of the sheet.
Key features of PVC thermoplastic membrane sheets: They are available in widths ranging from 6 feet to about 12 feet. Available sheet thickness ranges from 45 mils to 90 mils. The seams are completely sealed with the use of heat or any type of chemical welding during installation. PVC membranes come in using different colors, most commonly gray and white.
PVC Alloys or Compounded Thermoplastics: This type of membrane is a made of several compounds, the most notable of which are:
- Copolymer Alloy (CPA)
- Ethylene Interpolymer (EIP)
- Nitrile Alloys (NBP)
- Tripolymer Alloy (TPA)
Thermoplastic Olefin (TPO): Thermoplastic Polyolefin (TPO) is basically a single-ply roofing membrane which is again made out of polypropylene as well as ethylene-propylene rubber polymer. This type of roofing membrane gets installed with mechanical systems, allowing the white membrane to stay exposed for the complete tenure of the roof. Sheets of TPO consist of colorant, UV absorbers, flame retardants and other proprietary substances. It is available in sheet widths ranging from 6 feet to about 12 feet and having thicknesses ranging from 40 mils to 100 mils. Seams are sealed by the use of heat which is welded with hot air. In most cases, TPO membranes are found in white.
Chlorinated Polyethylene (CPE): CPE is the standardized acronym for thermoplastic chlorinated polyethylene elastomer. It is produced via chlorination of the polyethylene. The content of chlorine can contribute as much as 70%, weight wise, but commonly used sheets of CPE have grades of chlorine ranging between 25% to 42%.
It wouldn’t be surprising that the above types of thermoplastic membrane roofing sound complicated to you. Our experts are available to guide you in making the right selection of thermoplastic roofing for your Sacramento property.
Benefits of Thermoplastic Membrane Roofing
There are some specific benefits to be gained from the application of TPO roofing membrane:
- It is economical: One key factor that makes TPO roofing highly attractive for both commercial and residential is that it can be installed at a very reasonable cost. There are some commonalities between the different styles of membrane roofing that make them affordable too, like their hot-air weldable seams and energy efficiency.
- It is applicable for many properties: Regardless of the type of Sacramento property or roof, thermoplastic roofing can fit any style. These days you no longer have to go for a white colored roof for energy savings or reflective properties. TPO can now be found in white, light shades of gray and in black, and all have excellent reflective properties. Due to the latest technology, all colors available in TPO roofing membrane are UV resistant as well as “cool”.
- It is durable: Compared to other types of thermoplastic membranes, TPO and PVC are the two best options for protecting against the growth of mold, the accumulation of dirt, and resistance to tears and punctures. It is the flexible nature of thermoplastic membrane roofing that makes it capable of handling your property’s movement from settling. TPO membranes are the best at handling thermal expansion from Sacramento summers compared to single ply roofing options.
- It is easy to install: Both TPO and PVC are made using wide light-weight sheets. This makes it easy for installation and means there will be fewer seams to worry about leaking later. The cost of installation is less than with other roofing types because less time is involved in installing this type of membrane.
Why Monsters Roofing for your TPO Roof?
Being an expert in the business, Monsters Roofing is well aware of the roofing needs of Sacramento customers. We have been in this industry long enough to know the best techniques and materials needed to have emerged as a trusted and qualified thermoplastic roofing company.
Monsters Roofing is a customer-centric company. It is important to us to discuss your needs and get complete clarity on your vision before starting any work. This has helped us to avoid confusion with our customers that often leads to the costly increases seen with other companies.
We have served so many roofing customers in the greater Sacramento area are proud to say they have all been satisfied Many have referred us to others, which is the best compliment any company can receive for its hard work. A strong percentage of our annual business comes from customer referrals. We must be doing something right!
We offer following Sacramento Thermoplastic Membrane roofing services:
- Thermoplastic Membrane Roof Replacement
- Thermoplastic Membrane Roof Repair
- Thermoplastic Membrane Roof Certification
- Thermoplastic Membrane Roof Installation
Monsters Roofing services will ensure that perfect look for your property that might make your neighbors envious of you while enhancing the value of your property.
- We have a team of skilled roofers
- We can judge the current condition of your existing TPO membrane roofing
- We are available for 24/7 emergency customer assistance
- We offer high-quality thermoplastic roofing options for Sacramento
- Our costs for thermoplastic membrane roofing are highly competitive and our service is the best in the industry
- We will not compromise on service or quality
- We employ the latest materials and methods for roof installations
- We take responsibility for any mishaps or damage we may cause during the work process and make good on it.
Call or email us and we will respond immediately. You can also send us an text. We are happy to book an appointment that fits into your schedule.
Thermoplastic Membrane Roofing in Sacramento
Call Us Today! (916) 404-0002